|Language/Services||Price in Euro, incl. VAT|
|Text formatting||from 1,21|
|Notarisation of translations||from 9,16|
|Notarisation of document copies||from 4,46|
|Office certification of translations||5,17|
- If you submit your translation for translation electronically, we shall use the Wordcount function to determine the number of characters (words + spaces) in the source language.
One standard page our agency uses for payment purposes is 1,800 characters, which is an equivalent to 250 words.
- If you provide your document for translation on paper, the character count will be obtained in the same manner after the completion of the translation and in the target language.
- The price of notarisation of a translation consists of the following:
- The price of the translation
- The fee for the notarisation of the copy
- The fee for the notarisation of the translation
The price for the translation may increase due to the following:
Difficulty of the content
Economic, legal = 5%
Technical, medical = 10%
Promotional = 15%
More than 10 pages per business day = 50%
More than 20 pages per business day = 100%
More than 50 pages per business day = 200%
If your translation order exceeds 30 pages, a discount of starting from 3% of the total price due for the translation is possible.
from 30 pages = 3%,
from 50 pages = 5%,
from 70 pages = 7%,
from 100 pages = 10%
The customer shall pay an advance upon the placement of the order, and the balance shall be paid after the completion of the translation.
The payment can be made in cash at the office or by remitting the amount to our bank account.
Payment can be effected in Euro or any other convertible currency using the applicable exchange rate.
Information about the current exchange rates can be found on www.bank.lv.
The minimum order is 900 characters or a half of the standard page.
If the order volume is below 900 characters, we shall charge as for the minimum order.
We reserve the right to change the prices.